Swiss Chard with Lemon and Ginger
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped ginger
- 1 bunch rainbow chard, trimmed, washed, and chopped into 1-inch strips
- Juice and zest of 1/2 lemon
- 1 tablespoon coconut aminos or gluten-free tamari
- Add the oil to a medium-hot pan and sauté the onion for 3 minutes, or until it’s soft and translucent.
- Add in the ginger and sauté for another minute. Then add the chard. Let the chard wilt down before adding the lemon and coconut aminos. Do a taste test and add a little salt if needed.
- Toss together and serve hot.