Kent's Pico de Gallo
- 3 large tomatoes or 6 Roma tomatoes
- 2 large white onions
- 1 bunch green onions
- 2 - 3 tomatillos
- 1 bunch cilantro
- 1 jalepeño pepper
- 1 Serrano pepper
- 2 to 3 lemons or limes (whichever is your preference)
- optional: 3 or four diced radishes
- Chop tomatoes and white onion into small dice, (1/4" to 1/8")
- Chop green onion and cilantro into small dice
- Remove paper-like covering from tomatillos, then chop into small dice
- De-vein and de-seed peppers, then dice as small as possible
Note: add half the diced peppers, then check the heat factor before adding the other half
- Juice lemons (or limes) and pour into bowl with rest of mixture.
- Add a generous helping of salt and pepper, then taste.
- Let sit for 4 to 5 hours in refrigerator to marinate.