Spice Roasted Pork Tenderloin
- 4 pork tenderloins (about 4 pounds)
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika (pimenton)
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
What to do with them...
- Preheat the oven to 375°.
- Set the tenderloins on a large rimmed baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, mix the smoked paprika with the cumin, garlic powder, oregano and cinnamon. Rub the pork with the olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle the spice mixture all over the pork.
- Roast the tenderloins for about 25 minutes, or until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the centers registers 145°. (The ones I cooked last night took over an hour to get to 145º) Transfer the tenderloins to a cutting board and let rest for 10 minutes. Slice the tenderloins 1/2 inch thick and serve.