It’s hard to beat the natural sweetness, unique tartness and stunning color of hibiscus, but this fizzy drink can be modified with any chilled tea. Don't turn away at the mention of apple cider vinegar: It’s decidedly tame. But if you’re into the aggressive sourness of vinegar, feel free to add more.
• 1/4 cup strong hibiscus tea, chilled
• 1 tablespoon agave nectar or honey
• 1 tablespoon unfiltered apple cider vinegar
• Soda water, to taste
• Slice of grapefruit or lemon, for garnish
1. Combine hibiscus tea, agave nectar or honey, and apple cider vinegar in a large rocks glass. Fill with ice and top with soda water. Garnish with a slice of grapefruit.