Brussels Sprouts with Bacon Walnuts & Honey
- 20-25 medium sized Brussels Sprouts, washed, trimmed and halved
- 4 slices bacon, chopped small
- 1/3 cup walnuts
- 2 tbsp melted honey
- Heat the bacon in a medium sized frying pan over medium heat until it starts sizzling.
- Place the Brussel Sprouts in the pan.
- Fry until they are seared brown on the outside and a little bit crispy and the bacon is almost done as well.
- Add in the walnuts and fry until they are toasted.
- Pour the melted honey over the top, stir until everything is coated and serve.