Bacon Pancake Strips - Pancacon
- 8 slices bacon
- ½ cup maple syrup
- ⅓ cup peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Bruce Paltrow's Pancake batter
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Arrange bacon slices on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until browned and crisp, about 15 minutes; drain on a paper towel-lined plate.
- Combine maple syrup, peanut butter, and vanilla extract in a small saucepan over medium-high heat; cook and stir until sauce is smooth and heated through about 5 minutes. Reduce heat to low and keep sauce warm.
- Heat a griddle or flat skillet over medium heat; spread melted butter on surface to coat. Arrange bacon slices about 2 inches apart on the hot griddle, working in batches if needed.
- Slowly pour batter over each bacon strip; cook until bubbles start to form on top and edges are dry, 2 to 3 minutes. Flip pancakes and cook until the other side is golden brown, 3 to 4 minutes. Serve with warm maple-peanut butter sauce.